Click the links below to expand the sections.
For more information,
Watch our video on financial considerations, or just drop us a line. We'd love to meet you and answer any questions you might have!
- Single Event
- $1,900 - 2,750
- ONE session, any show or workshop
- Pick 3 Weekend - Best Deal!
- $1,900 - 2,750
- Any THREE sessions over TWO days
- Add a Session!
- + $400each
- Add any FOURTH (or more) event or workshop, and/or an extra day to our stay
- Special (Custom) Event
- CONTACT US to discuss details and get a quote
Taking our show on the road is a lot of work, and when we do travel, we like to feel like we’ve really made an impact in the area. That’s why we recommend our Pick 3 Weekend package.
- Up to three performances/sessions of any show or workshop over a two day period
- Suggested combinations:
- Stepping into the Pages /Luke / Acts: On Saturday, get your people excited about scripture memorization as Wesley dives deep into his memorization process. On Sunday, experience the dramatic presentation of the complete works of Luke. Wesley can perform Luke in the morning during your worship services, and Acts at a special evening service.
- Scheduling limitations
- No more than two events (shows or workshops) in a single day – performing takes a lot of energy.
- The two days must be consecutive (typically a Saturday and Sunday).
- Suggested combinations:
Cost: Varies from $1900 to $2750
- Seasonal pricing: We’ve noticed that there’s more demand for our shows around the holidays, so we’ve created a secondary pricing tier to make our services more affordable during off-peak times. Check out our calendar in the next section.
- No discount if you schedule one event: If you just schedule one workshop or show, the price will be the same. We love to serve, so please take full advantage of us!
- Cost Splitting
- You can help make our shows more affordable by splitting the cost of your Pick 3 weekend with another church or group in your area. For example, we could perform Luke in the morning at your church, and then another show of Luke in the evening at your partner church.
We love getting to know the people in any organization or church that we partner with, so that we can help them meet their goals and reach their audience in the most powerful way possible. This often means we tailor elements of our performances or workshops to fit the needs or constraints of our hosts.
In one instance, we have even worked with a church to develop and perform a special seasonal show…and we would be thrilled to do so again! Whatever your situation, we will create a custom event package to your liking.
Contact us directly for more information on specialized event pricing.
Rates & Availability Calendar
We have several different contact options. Choose whichever you’re most comfortable with!
We have a quick video to address the major bases that need covering, but you can also read the summary below!
- Quality sound amplification is imperative
- A wireless lapel mic works fine; a countryman over-the-ear style is even better
- Your sound technician should be familiar with your system & facility, and should arrive at least 1 hour before presentation
- We need a private space to pray and prepare before presentation, preferably equipped with a table or desk, and chair
- If possible, a space with a mirror or even a sink and running water would be ideal
- We would like to pray with you in this space sometime before the presentation, so let us know what time works best!
- Do you have theatrical lighting in your facility or access to it, and ability to focus spotlights, dim with a fade to black, or to add colors to light?
- Your lighting technician needs to be available to us several hours before the presentation
- We’d love to schedule a rehearsal so we can arrange the lights to give several key moments the best dramatic impact possible.
PLATFORM (STAGE AREA)
- Bigger is better: a 12′ depth by 20′ width at minimum. Smaller spaces are doable but we will need to adjust the staging of our presentation
- The stage should be completely cleared of all objects that can be moved (chairs, stands, instruments, etc.)
- If some elements can’t be moved for sacred or theological reasons, we will certainly adapt
- We will need a table where we can make our DVDs & ministry resources available
- If you can also provide access to a TV with a DVD player, we’d greatly appreciate it!
Can we lodge you in a private home instead of a hotel?
Yes. Either a hotel or a host family will work equally fine. We do request access to wireless internet to stay connected to the family.
We want to book you for a short spot on Sunday morning. Is that cheaper?
It is possible to do a short segment…especially during off peak season. Our focus is to empower and inspire. We desire to carve out a sacred space where God can meet with people and so our hope is to participate in as many ways as possible: presentations, workshops and classes. Please consider using us for the short segment that you’d like to do on Sunday morning…and then, involving us in a Sunday school program or in a Christian School chapel in the region…or, sharing us with a sister church close by.
Ultimately we exist to serve His kingdom so although it is not the most cost effective, it is doable. Call us…let’s talk.
How much stage space does the performance require?
There is a minimum of 12 feet in depth and 20 feet in width. Bigger is better. Smaller is possible but it requires that we significantly change the staging. Thanks for your understanding and for helping to make our time with you the best it can be.